Digital Marketing Course Summary:
CFC Institutes Course is designed to provide students with the skills that will help them understand and mange digital marketing tactics as per the integrated strategies. The interactive digital media industry relies heavily on customer engagement. This customer engagement is driven by a multiple tactics viz., SEO, PPC, Online Display, Social Media, eMail & Mobile Marketing. Each one of this tactics has to planned and executed in an integrated manner.
CFC Institute Advantage:
- Google Certified Real-Time experienced Faculty
- Job oriented, Industry relevant curriculum
- Conceptual training methodology
- Project/Lab based training
- 100% Job assistance
Digital Marketing Career Options:
- Software Development Companies
- Web design studios
- Online Marketing Companies
- Website development studios
- Website or portal development studios
- Mobile App Development Companies
- Freelancing (Work from home)
- On-Page Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Sitmap, Robots …etc.
- Off-Page Optimization
- Directory Submission
- Article / Press Submission
- ORM Online Reputation Management
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Analytics
- Mobile App Marketing
- Linkedin Advertisements
- Twitter Marketing, Ads..etc.
- YouTube Adv, Mktg, Campaigns
- YouTube Analytics
- Google Plus
- PPC Traning
- Setup PPC Campaign
- Search Network
- Display Network Campaign
- What is Keyword research ?
- Create effective AD Groups
- What is imp of Landing page
- What is Bidding
- Merchandising Products
- Video Promotions
- Mobile Marketing
- Importance of Quality Score
- Campaign Performance report
- Google Certification Exam Guidance
- Web Analytics
- Reports & Interface
- Auto Emailing Report
- Advertising Analytics
- Webmaster Tools Analytics
- Conversion Tracking
- Calculating ROI
- Custom Reporting
- Get paid for Leads
- Bring Potential customers
- Google Adsense
- Being Flipkart, Amazon affiliates
- Setting up Monetization
- Adding Affiliate to your website/blog
- Make money online
EMAIL MARKETING Electronic marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. Create Attractive & Creative Newsletters with Various Themes. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
MOBILE MARKETING industry is booming. Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely. PPC is largely results driven, making clear goal setting and documentation mission critical. Adwords mobile marketing and PPC strategy must align with your greater business goals. A few examples of PPC goals are increasing clicks to your website, improving click conversions. Marketing on Mobile apps is a very important marketing tool that you are taught. You learn to market on android as well as IOS platform .
ORM – stands for ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT : ORM basically influences the reputation of an individual’s or business’s. The advancement of internet and social media use, along with reputation management companies, have made it primarily an issue of search results. You learn how to remove and over lap the negative complaints or using SEO tactics to influence results and much more
- Search Console
- What is Webmaster Tools
- Site working on Search Console
- Refine personal and site settings
- Manage and monitor your site
- Search Traffic
- Google Index
- Crawl & Fetching your site
- Submitting your verification code
- Testing Robot.txt & Sitemaps
- Security – Check for errors
1. How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency
2. Where do I get my clients from, places and areas to look for ?
3. Approach and Strategies to Convert your prospective clients
4. How to Pitch to your clients, prove Digital Marketing is superior
5. Target Oriented Marketing – Impress with Analytics
6. Business Extensions with Upsell & Selling multiple products
Media Buying & Optimization. Programmatic Media Buying & service providers. Media buying campaigns with Steps.
– WHAT IS MEDIA BUYING ?
– SETTING UP MEDIA BUYING
– What is Media Buying/Banner Advertising all about?
– Why should you definitely use Media Buying for your business?
– Top 10 Media Buying Websites which you must check out.
– Understanding your or your client’s business
– Understanding your Target Audience
– Finding Websites to advertise
eCommerce relies on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, electronic data interchange (EDI), supply chain management, online transaction processing, Internet marketing, inventory management systems, & automated data collection systems.
– HOW DOES ECOMMERCE WORK?
– MARKET VS AUDIENCE
– DESIGNING & MANAGING AN ECOMMERCE WEBSITE
– TRACKING AND ANALYZING
– FASCINATING EYE OPENERS
A webinar is a conference or seminar that is performed through the internet, using a special software.
– A webinar gives us the chance to internationally promote our products and services
– Why you should definitely use Webinar for your Business Promotions
– Learn the Secrets & Applications to apply for a successful webinar interaction.
– Manage & Understand the different Platforms available for running Webinar events for your online Marketing.
– People are visual learners. You will be surprised how well this simple thing works.
– SHOCKING FACTS
CONTENT MARKETING with INFOGRAPHCIS: Infographics are a visually compelling communication medium that done well can communicate complex data ! Why Infographics for your Content Marketing Strategy ? Cause most of the Infographics tend to get viral and help in search engine ranking . An Infographic that is linked and compelling by its nature will drive traffic to your website and blog as people “share” & “click”.
1. How to Use Hashtags for Your Business
2. Find Hashtags Related to the Main Keyword
3. Research Trending Hashtags
4. Hashtags on Facebook & Twitter to generate traffic
5. Track Your Hashtag Impact
6. Tools to Detect Hashtag strength
7. Track your Hashtag Impact
List Building Techniques :
1. How To Design Your Squeeze Page For Maximum Conversions
2. Split Testing Your Squeeze Pages
3. Setting Up Your Broadcast Schedule
4. Launching Your List Building Campaign
1. Steps to Blog Marketing Success
2. Create your Blog – Focus on your Business Details
3. Customize your Blog – Be professional
4. Create the about page – So people may trust you
5. Posting – Getting the word out. Marketing tools – Using them
1. Whatsapp Marketing for Business
2. Communicate better using texts, images, audio and video
3. Increase audience engagement
4. Reinforce credibility by providing immediate customer support
5. Build long-term-relationships & create loyal brand advocates
6. Evoke prompt customer response by proper CTA utilization
1. Learn to use Live Streaming for Online Branding
2. Configuring Broadcast settings
3. Different types of Broadcast
4. Create a Scope
5. Promote & Interact with your Viewers
Converting Leads online & targeting them into Paying Customers
by creating Specific Landing pages, High Converting pages
1. How To Create Your ‘Bribe’ Offer
2. How To Create A High Converting Landing Page
3. Joining Give Away Events
4. Adding Your Offer To Other People’s Thank You Page
5. Ad Swaps – from third party sites
#1 TOOL Learn SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
#2 TOOL LEARN an Image Editing Program
#3 TOOL Create Professional looking Visiting Card, Gift Coupons.etc.
#4 TOOL Make beautiful and professional World class Videos
#5 TOOL Learn to Create Quotes & Attract Customers
- Copywriting Techniques for Website
- Placement of Keywords Text & Size
- Colour importance, CTA Placements
- Keyword stuffing, Keyword Headlines
Freelancing Basics , Freelancing Websites
Best Practices for Freelancing
Applying for Online Jobs, Forums
Accepting Payments online
Video Marketing: Introduction
The Benefits of Video Marketing
How to Use Video In Your Marketing Strategy
4 Steps To Creating Online Videos
What To Tackle First?
How to Use Video to Drive Inbound Marketing Efforts
Elements of Landing Pages
Creating Stunning Landing Pages WordPress Themes & Plugins
Landing Page Optmz. Incentives
Content Writing WORKSHOP
Details & Topics Covered :
1.Content Writing Concepts
2.Content Writing for Web Copy
3.Content Writing Techniques
4.Practical Exercises’ on Content Writing
5.How to Create Killer Headlines
6.The Do’s & Don’ts of Content Writing
7.Story Telling Techniques
8.Impact of Content Writing
9. Building Trust with Online customers
10.Creating Content for Blogs
12.Tips on Writing Persuasive Copy
14.Careers in the Content Writing
– Does Not Require Knowledge Of Programming.
UPLOADING The Website:
File Upload Faciltiy
URL SUBMISSION TO DIFFERENT SEARCH ENGINES
Managing CONTROL PANEL
1. Google Maps
2. Google Language Translation
3 YOU-Tube Video’s
4. FACEBOOK Feeds
5. TWITTER Feeds
6. Linkedin Plugins
WORDPRESS COURSE OVERVIEW
This course concentrates on how to build your website using
WordPress without any programming or design experience.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
– Download and install WordPress
– Configure templates and install new templates
– Websites vs. Blogs – Creating WordPress blog or website
– Learn to use Plug-ins and Widgets
– Managing and Editing features
HOW DOES ECOMMERCE IN INDIA WORK ?
How to register a Company on major Ecommerce portals
How to upload your products on Ecommerce portals
Financial aspects of selling through Ecommerce portals
Become a third party advisor/facilitator for clients who want to
sell on Flipkart/Amazon/Snapdeal etc.
CONTENT WRITING – HOW , WHAT and WHERE
KICK-START CONTENT WRITING
– Building Confidence & Technique for Web Copy
– The Four Principles Of Great Non-Fiction Writing
– 10 Writing Exercises
– Creating writing sets for List
– Processes & Principles of writing
– Story Telling Techniques
– Perspectives & Giving information
1. What is Content Marketing ?
2. Why Is Content Important Now?
3. What Kind of Content Are You?
4. Content That Entertains
5. Content That Informs and Educates
6. Providing Utility
7. Content Curation and Aggregation
8. Finding a Voice , A Face
9. Digital Content Channels
1. Where to get Freelancing Work from ?
2. Finding Clients, Various Online Platforms
3. Forums Find Jobs, Using Websites
4. Different Strategies finding work
5. Important Considerations
6. Learn to be a FACILITATOR for E-Commerce Clients
Help you to Get Google Certification
Mentor – On Job Training – Goals – Skill Development
Course Completion Certificate issued on Successful Completion