iPhone App Development
Tablet devices and smart phones are the next big thing in programming. Having the skills to develop apps for Smartphone and Mobile Devices prepares you for the future. Because of the popularity of Smartphone’s, Mobile App Programmers are in great demand. The Industry lacks skilled, Industry ready Mobile App Developers is expected to rise massively in the upcoming years.
- The iPhone is the most exciting and rewarding development platform. Get expertized under guidance of senior iPhone developer and become a Professional iPhone Developer.
- Front Bench IT’s iPhone developer’s course is designed to provide the hands-on practical training required to master the basics and advanced features of iPhone development.
- You will be provided with individual Projects work, Course Materials and hands-on exercises with Best-In-Class Infrastructure.
- We provide best iPhone professional faculties with rich experience in development of iphone programs with successful apps in the Apple iPhone App Store.
- The blend of Instructor-led presentations and hands-on exercises will make you proficient using the tools and the essentials of iPhone application development which will give you a solid career that is always in-demand and recession-proof.
iPhone Training Highlights
- Our interactive training provides “concept, problem and Solution system” which provides a step-by-step approach for all candidates.
- The course curriculum is developed based on a proven system that is recognized in the industry.
- Our trainers have years of experience in iOS SDK Development and they are available whenever you need help on understanding a concept or you face coding issues.
- In order to test your applications, we provide you original MAC, iPhone, iTouch, iPad devices.
- We guarantee that, by the end of this course you will be able to build a working iPhone application.
What you will learn:
- With this course you will master objective-C, Xcode and Interface Builder to develop iPhone applications.
- Get hands-on knowledge with the iPhone’s Cocoa touch development environment, including Xcode and Interface Builder.
- Start writing your own iPhone apps that make full use of the iPhone SDK.