Android App Development
Tablet devices and smart phones are the next big thing in programming. Having the skills to develop apps for Smartphone and Mobile Devices prepares you for the future. Because of the popularity of Smartphone’s, Mobile App Programmers are in great demand. The Industry lacks skilled, Industry ready Mobile App Developers. The need for skilled, Industry ready Mobile App Developers is expected to rise massively in the upcoming years.
- Gradually more device manufacturers are switching to Android for mobile phones and tablets. It’s the closest competitor of Apple’s iPhone.
- Small and big companies from different Domains like travel, shopping, banking, insurance and health care are building Android applications for their businesses.
- The training will primarily focus on understanding the key concepts, best practices and insights of the Android architecture plus learning hands-on development of Android applications using Android SDK.
- The training course will be conducted by experienced Android software developers who will train you on how to design and build Android Mobile applications.
- By the end of the training, you will acquire in deep understanding of the Google Android framework and platform.
Android training highlights
- Our Android course is a interactive, hands-on training which provides you a complete overview of the Android platform and how to make the most of your application development.
- Our trainers have many years of experience in Java, J2ME and have been developing Android apps for clients, they will introduce you the key concepts of Android which will cover both beginner and advanced concepts.
- The curriculum is developed according to industry standards and requirements and this course will make you an expert by leveraging your existing Java skills.
- You will be provided with original Android Phones and Tablets to test your application.
- At the end of the course, you will have the knowledge to build and publish your own real-time Android application.
What you will learn
- Learn to utilize Eclipse and the Android ADT plug-in to develop and debug Android applications.
- With this course you will master Android Java, Android Activity Lifecycle, Eclipse toolset, Advanced Android UI, Resources, Layouts, styles and themes and much more.
- By the end of the training, you will build, test, debug and publish your own Android Apps on Android Market.</h1><h1> online marketing in belgaum</h1><h2>social media marketing in belgaum</h2><h2>seo company in belgaum</h2><h3>email marketing in belgaum</h3><h3>Digital marketing course in belgaum</h3><h4>Search engine marketing course in belgaum</h4><h4>Digital marketing program in goa</h4><h5>Google certificate in digital marketing in belgaum</h5><h5>Online Digital marketing course in belgaum</h5><h6>search engine optimization in belgaum</h6><h6>web analytics i
Android App Development Syllabus
I. History Behind Android Development
II. What is Android?
III. Pre-requisites to learn Android
I. Overview of Android Stack
II. Android Features
III. Introduction to OS layers
IV. Application Framework
V. Dalvik VM
I. Creating Android Project
II. setting up environment
III. AVD Creation
V. Hello World App
III. Broadcast Receivers
IV. Content Providers
II. Views, layouts and Common UI components
III. Creating UI through code and XML
IV. Activity lifecycle
VI. Communicating data among Activities
I. Selection components (GridView, ListView, Spinner )
II. Adapters, Custom Adapters
III. Complex UI components
IV. Building UI for performance
VI. Creating custom and compound Views
I. Toast, Custom Toast
III. Status bar Notifications
I. Using Java Mutithreading classes
I. Creating and Applying simple Style
II. Inheriting built-in Style and User defined style
III. Using Styles as themes
I. Android Resource
II. Using resources in XML and code
I. Shared Preferences
II. Android File System
III. Internal storage
IV. External storage
I. Multimedia Supported audio formats
II. Simple media playback
III. Supported video formats
IV. Simple video playback
I. Creating fragments
II. Communicating between fragment
II. Receiving HTTP Response (XML, JSON )
III. Parsing JSON and XML
I. Using Location Based Services
II. Working with Google Maps